Buy online Authentic Halal and fresh chicken thigh mince for home delivery.
Look for Chicken Mince (Breast Keema)
- Minced Chicken (1 pound ) ( ~1/2 kg)
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped fine about 1 cup
- 2-3 green chillies, chopped fine
- 4 tomatoes, chopped fine
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- In a deep heavy bottom pan, heat oil. Once warm add onions and green chillies and saute until onion is softened. Add minced chicken and mix. Cook on medium-low heat until chicken is cooked through. The chicken will turn white. Now add all the spices and tomatoes and stir. Cook for good 20-25 minutes or until the liquid is completely cooked. Keep stirring it in between. Once the liquid is all cooked off, your keema is ready.
- Serve it with rice or roti/naan.