- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- grated zest 1 orange, plus 2 tbsp juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp good-quality Thai red curry paste
- 8 chicken drumstick, skin removed
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and line a baking tray with foil. Mix the chilli sauce with the orange zest and juice, garlic, curry paste and ¼ tsp salt. Add the chicken and coat really well.
2. Arrange the drumsticks on the foil, spaced apart. Coat the chicken with any marinade left in the bowl, then roast for 35-40 mins until tender. Wrap in foil or pack into a food container.